Study in Germany: The International Student’s Guide To Free-Tuition Education In Germany
Benefit from a high quality educational system to help you advance in your career, learn a new language by making new friends and socializing with other students, and gain an amazing life experience to remember for years to come by studying and living as a foreign student in Germany. There are hundreds of universities in Germany that have free or very low-fee tuition programs available for international students. Whether you want to study Engineering, Medicine, Architecture, or Business, Germany is the place to be. Combining high quality education with a unique cultural experience living in Germany is the main reason why young people from all around the world come to Germany.
We have been featured on over a thousand higher education websites and prestigious newspapers
Are You A Higher Education Journalist or Blogger?
If you’re interested in covering Germany as an ideal study abroad destination for international students, we can help you with your story! Nigel Clough Genuine Hand England 6X4 Photo
10 Great Reasons To Study in Germany as a Foreign Student
- Free-tuition education in most universities (and very low fees in others).
- World class education by highly qualified staff.
- Hundreds of academic courses to choose from.
- Interesting country to explore with a profound history.
- Cultural diversity and students from all over the world.
- Practice speaking both English and German.
- Endless opportunities to work in Germany after you graduate.
- You can study every subject in English, no need to speak German.
- The cost of living in Germany is affordable, averaging around 720-850€ including rent, food, transport, health insurance, telephone/internet, study materials and leisure activities.
- The chance to live and explore one of the world’s most developed countries and its unique culture, history and landscape.
To increase your chances of getting admitted at a Germany university, learn more about the requirements for international students, and best prepare yourself for studying and living in Germany, check out our FREE guide for international students.